1. Fully Completed Medical Form, signed by parent.
NO STUDENT WILL BE ADMITTED TO CAMP WITHOUT THIS FORM!
Get the form
2. Soccer shoes or cleats. Shin-guards are mandatory for all sessions
3. Indoor shoes (white soled or clear only)
4. Running or training shoes (optional)
5. Training / warm up suit
6. At least two towels
7. Athletic supporter / sports bra
8. 6 pair athletic socks (minimum) and soccer sox
9. Swim suit / beach towel d soccer sox
10. Toilet articles
11. Sleeping bag or two sheets, heavy blanket
13. Casual clothing – including one heavy sweater, rain jacket
14. Spending money – ALL money will be kept at the Camp Store on account
15. Clothes for a week (washers and dryers available)
16. Insurance information and policy numbers
17. Notebook and pen for lectures
18. Put name on all of your belongings
19. Soccer ball. You must bring a ball to camp or you may purchase an official adidas camp ball andpick up at camp.
The single MANDATORY item is the camper History of Health Immunizations.