Lake Placid Soccer Centre Refund Policy
* Deposits are non-refundable. Deposits are transferable to another family member.
* All refunds are subject to a $25 processing fee plus the non-refundable deposit.
* No refunds will be given for cancellations made a week or less before your program start date. This includes unexpected personal schedule conflicts (i.e.: summer school, vacation, and youth league activities).
* If you notify the camp office on or before the Friday prior to your camp program date that your child has become severely ill or is injured, you will be refunded your full tuition less a $25 processing fee and the non-refundable deposit. If you contact the camp office after the Friday prior to the start of camp, you will be given a refund of 50% less a $25 processing fee and the non-refundable deposit.
All such illnesses or injuries must be substantiated in writing by your families physician.
* If you wish to change your registration you may choose one of the following options;
1. A transfer to another LPSC program
2. A credit voucher for future use to any LPSC program. Expires one camp season from the date of issuance. You will not receive any correspondence by mail.
* If a student leaves camp early for medical reasons, the portion of the time missed from camp less the deposit will be credited to a future session. Any camper who is dismissed from camp because of behavioral problems will not receive a refund.
The above policy will allow us to plan our staffing needs in advance and provide the best possible camp experience for all our campers.
At Lake Placid Soccer Center, we are committed to safeguarding customer information. Since your privacy is a priority to us, we will not share any information about you with a third party.